WHB Web Hosting-Billing in Your Language
Although WHB Web Hosting-Billing displays in U.S. English by default, the software has the built-in capability to be used in any language.
To go to Language:
Extensions Section--> Click, Language
A locale is a combination of language and regional dialect. Usually locales correspond to countries, as is the case with Portuguese (Portugal)[pt_PT] and Portuguese (Brazil)[pt_BR].
You can do a translation for any locale you wish, even other English locales such as Canadian English or Australian English, to adjust for regional spelling and idioms.
The default locale of WHB Web Hosting-Billing is U.S. English[en_US].
WHB Web Hosting-Billing developers chose to use the GNU gettext localization framework to provide localization infrastructure to WHB Web Hosting-Billing. gettext is a mature, widely used framework for modular translation of software, and is the de facto standard for localization in the open source/free software realm.
Extensions Section--> Language--> Click, New Language
Follow instructions bellow to install new language.
- Check if your language translation file is available at WeHosting Billing traslations repository.
- Download language files and place them to C:\xamppNew\htdocs\cwpboxbilling/bb-locale
- Language will be automatically available and can be changed in client area
- Read Installing WebHosting Billing in Your Language to learn how to install files that will transform WebHosting Billing so it displays in your language.
- Translations can be made with http://poedit.net/software.
Changing default language
Default language can be set in bb-config.php parameter define (‘BB_LOCALE’, ‘en_US’);
Removing languages from WebHosting Billing is really simple. Just delete language folder you wish from C:\xamppNew\htdocs\cwpboxbilling/bb-locale.