Servers are used to create shared hosting and reseller accounts.
To go to configuration:
Click--> Hosting Plans and Server.
Click--> Hosting Plans and Server--> Servers.
Here you will find the active servers, with actions to configure, test connection, edit or delete.
Click--> Hosting Plans and Server--> Hosting Plans.
Here you will find the detailed list of hosting plans with title, addon domains, disk space and bandwidth. You will be able to “edit” or “delete”.
Here you will find the detailed list of hosting plans with title, addon domains, disk space and bandwidth. You will be able to edit or delete.
In the edit action you can perform Hosting management by adding name, disk quota, bandwidth, max dddon domains, max FTP accounts, max SQL Databases, max email accounts, max subdomains and max parked domains.
In addition, you can manage Hosting plan additional parameters. Depending on server manager used to setup hosting account you may require provide additional parameters. List of parameters server managers requires you can find on extensions page.
Click--> Hosting Plans and Server--> Hosting Plans
Server must be configured in WHB-Web Hosting Billing to sell shared or reseller hosting accounts.
Servers has these conguration parameters:
- Name: Give name to your server for your own reference.
- Hostname: Your server hostname. Used to connect and generate link to control panel. Can also be IP address if does not have assigned hostname.
- IP Address: Your server ip address, ie: 126.96.36.199 This is the most important server setting. API uses this IP to connect to server manager.
- Assigned IP Addresses: List the IP Addresses assigned to the server here, t hese are used to check which domains in WHB-Web Hosting Billing are pointing to your server.
- Server access: If you are reseller on server choose “I am reseller on this server and cannot setup other reseller accounts” option. Choose this option if you are not sure when you are reseller or not. Choose “I have root access on this server and can setup other reseller accounts” when you are root on server.
- Enable/Disable: Disabled servers will not be listed in drop down menus.
- Nameservers: Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Quaternary Nameservers – these are the nameservers for this server, eg. ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com – used in welcome email and when registering domains.
- Server Manager: Type of server manager installed on server.
- Server Manager username: Username to connect to server manager API. Usually name you use to connect to your control panel. (root/reseller)
- Server Manager password: Password for user to connect to server manager API. Leave this field blank for cPanel/Whm manager.
- Access Hash: Used only with cPanel/Whm manager instead of password. This is also known as “Remote access key” you can find it at WHM.
New hosting plan
Click--> Hosting Plans and Server--> New hosting plan.
Adding new hosting plan: Depending on server manager used to setup hosting account you may require provide additional parameters in next step. In this step provide basic hosting plan information.